Thursday, January 29, 2009

Even *more* in love!

If you would have told me that it would be possible to fall more in love with my husband I would have told you how wrong you were. I love him so much that I can't describe it. I cannot put into words how much a part of me he is. But the last 7 days have proven me wrong. I did fall more in love with him, a depth I never knew existed, a wholeness that is beyond complete, a love that moves me to tears as I type this...

Watching him become a Daddy is intoxicating. He was reading a woodworking magazine to G-Man today and making compressor sounds. K holds him on his lap while he is working at the computer. K makes sure his diapers are clean, washes and folds his tiny baby clothes and reads books to him...My incredible husband is an incredible Daddy.
Truly I am blessed beyond measure!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm sure K is thinking the same thing. Glad to hear things are going well. You ALMOST make me want to have a baby...but not quite yet. :)

Mellissa said...

Oh Crystal, when you guys are ready you will totally know...and I only hope you experience such wonderful bliss as this! It's beyond measure!!!