Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Steps

Actually, it's become more like baby step aerobics, kickboxing, rolling and tumbling! The "fluttery" kicks and sudden moves inside me have started to transform into some pretty amazing feelings of larger movements. K had his hand on my belly in bed last nite and we were both remarking at the larger feeelings of movement. A few times we could feel movement go from one side of my belly to the other side! Wow! Freaky and cool and weird all at the same time. It's really a different sensation. Once I got used to it I really started to enjoy it. The first few times were such a bizarre sensation though! I really do love this part of pregnancy! And, we're also able to watch the baby move within me. It's sooooo cool!

And, we are still stuck on boys names. So please keep those suggestions coming!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVED that sensation-its so cool! No ideas for boys names for you, but glad to hear the checkups continue to go well. Maybe I'll see you at Tina's tomorrow am?! Happy Spook Day!

Mellissa said...

Hey Amy! I hope to be at Tina's around noon tomorrow. It would be great to see you too! Have fun with the kids tonite!

Crystal said...

Hmmm...boy baby names. I've always liked Brendan for some reason. My friend has a new nephew named Warren which I think is cute. I also think it is so sweet when people name their son after their grandfather. Good luck, I am sure it will come to you guys.

Mellissa said...

Wow Crystal! Warren is the hubby's middle name! He doesn't care much for it though...sigh...thanks for the suggestions. Brendan is cute!

Alberta Rose said...

You could name him "Joseph", after the man who attended the best known non-hospital birth. ;) If you don't like grandpa's first name and his middle name was well known, take grandpa's middle name as baby's first name. My son's first name is his great grandpa and great uncle's middle name, his middle name is his paternal grandpa's first name. We wanted a living legacy to my grandpa and Hubby's father.