Sunday, October 26, 2008

Perfect Saturday in Minnesota!

K, the Monster Dog and I all enjoyed a delightful autumn day in Minnesota on Saturday. We did a little around the house in the morning, went to Tai Chi class, then headed to Afton State Park for about 2.5 hours of hiking. I was a little sore afterwards. I am still fighting to get my lower back, sacrum, and left sciatic nerve bundle healthy...the weather was warm, sunny, and the leaves were covering the ground and perfect for crunching through! Monster Dog got to see his first horses and he was ready to chase them and play. It was a great way to spend Saturday. After the park, we ran a few errands then came home and I spent nearly 3 hours staining one side of all the new doors and cabinet drawers for the kitchen. A full, looonnng day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful pics! It sure was a gorgeous day yesterday-glad to hear you enjoyed it so much...especially after today! I cannot believe you didn't turn on your heat today girlfriend!!! It was sooooo cold today! At least baby is toasty warm inside your belly!