Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ok, so I am a little weird.

One of the benefits of re-doing so much in the kitchen is the great organizey stuff I get to buy! Our spice cabinet was completely out of control! And it's funny because we really don't cook much! So, I culled the spice herd and got rid of duplicates, things that were mystery unlabeled spices, and stuff that looked terribly old! Then I bought a little spice bottle step ladder for the cabinet and then I alphabetized the small bottles, and the large bottles separately! Ahhh, alphebetized spices...what is more beautiful that that? I also picked up a new silverware holder because our old one kept letting the kinves escape. I love organizey things! Now, I just need to find the *perfect* stainless steel tea organizer/holder thingy that looks nice on the countertop...I might have to go to the place I am not allowed...(Ikea)!!!!!!

P.S. Ok, so after I told hubby about this post...he just patted my arm and said he was going to take swimming lessons...it took me a few seconds, but I started laughing! Remember the movie "Sleeping with the Enemy" with Julia Roberts? For some reason K is scared now that our spices are alphabetized.

No comments: