Sunday, October 19, 2008

a great photo shoot!

After a busy weekend I was able to get behind the camera again. It really felt wonderful! My gorgeous cousin is a senior in high school and she is a Fire Department explorer as well as an incredible archer and hunter. I was able to do some senior photos of her at the fire station with some of the rigs and out in the woods; we had a blast. It was obvious that the fire department is her second home and she really enjoys it! Her smiles were so genuine and she just glowed. It was a great end to a busy weekend.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow-she seems like a strong and powerful girl! An inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics of her! They really seem to fit her personality. That's what I want my 5 year old girl to see, girls hunting and on the fire engines. GIRL POWER!!!!!!!

-Gina