Saturday, October 18, 2008

A change of pace weekend

Hubby and I spent Friday nite relaxing. We did a few small clean-up-type things then went out to dinner, watched a little bit of the Gophers hockey game and then went home with the rental of the latest Indiana Jones movie. It was a nice Friday! Saturday morning was off to our one hour Tai Chi class...I still love it! I am looking forward to practicing in the evenings this week. I love watching K doing the form in class. He moves so gracefully and purposfully, I could watch him do this Tai Chi form all day! Then we spent the rest of the day running errands and checking things off our list. A trip to Costco, Menards, Lowe's, and several other places chewed up the majority of the day. We did do some more kitchen work in the evening though, so the day wasn't without some remodeling work! Tomorrow, church, then kitchen project and I am excited...I get to do a senior photo shoot for my cousin who is a fire explorer. We are doing this shoot at the fire department! I'll be sure to post some of our shots!

No comments: